Introduction to AVNOC Monitoring framework
This framework works in much the same manner as cable tv. There is a master controller called a Hosting Portal that accepts input from Agents.
Hosting Portals are setup to host the applications
Some popular hosting providers are
If your favorite hosting service it not listed, do not worry. AVNOC installs anywhere on anything (well almost) see Server Requirements for additional information.
Or you can use internal hosting
No matter which path suites your needs AVNOC has a solution.
This means that AVNOC can install in hosting environments and bare metal.
Hosting Portal Applications
- Engineering - Where configuration is performed for Agents
- Launcher - Real Time ticket management
- Dashboard - Customer service centric interface
- Service Console - Field service interface
- WorldMap - Geo-location display
- Plug In - End customer interface
- Support Gateway - Secure access to on premise applications
Agents are the backbone of the monitoring framework. They reside in a network to perform monitoring of the defined gear. The gear can be av or infrastructure. Anything with an IP address can be monitored