AVNOC Framework Applications
The framework is divided into multiple applications. We did this to minimize the load time by delivering what is needed where it is needed when it is needed.
With this implementation in mind, here are the application servers access urls.
Browser Cookie Management
Strict processing rules are engaged to protect against threats.
If you are having trouble logging in:
- Make sure cookies are enabled
- Clear cookies for the application
Each browser handles cookie clearing in different ways. Most browsers allow you to clear cookies by clicking on the lock icon near the address bar.
Accessing the applications
Substitute your dns name or ip address for YOURHOSTINGDOMAIN.
These urls use userid/password pairs for authentication.
- Engineering = https://YOURHOSTINGDOMAIN/AVNOC/CyberObjects.html
- Launcher = https://YOURHOSTINGDOMAIN/avnocwall/AVNOCWallMaterial.html
- DashBoard = https://YOURHOSTINGDOMAIN/dashboard/AVNOCDashBoardMaterial.html
- WorldMap = https://YOURHOSTINGDOMAIN/avnocworldmap/AVNOCWorldMapMaterial.html
- EiS = https://YOURHOSTINGDOMAIN/avnoceis/AVNOCEiSMaterial.html
These urls use a pin number for authentication
- Plug In = https://YOURHOSTINGDOMAIN/plugin/AVNOCPluginMaterial.html
- Service Console = https://YOURHOSTINGDOMAIN/
The framework includes rules for Multi Tenant processing. User Logins and pin numbers can be assigned to users such that the data presented is their data only. They will be unable to see other tenants in the system.
Multi tenant processing allows for a tenant to have access to multiple customers networks through the use of Master Customers where authorization details point to a group of tenants.